December 29, 2011

TOP 11 OF 2011!


the 11 products in 2011 that i could not live without!


1. Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube Mattifying Gel



i do not know what i did before discovering this product- oh yes, i do remember, my face would be a patchy, oily mess by the end of a long day. no primer i tried would keep my foundation from fading off my combo/oily skin. i use this mattifying gel as a primer all over my face before foundation, and it keeps everything looking fresh for no less than 12 hours. 

2. MAC Creme Cup lipstick




my favorite pinky-nude lip. this color is gorgeous.



3. Dior Lip Glow



this is a pink glossy balm that is literally on my lips AT. ALL. TIMES. it moisturizing, smells good, and gives a gorgeous flush of pink color to my lips that can be built up into a more intense pink. it is incredibly long lasting as well- when the glossyness fades off, a stain of color is left.


4. Milani Baked Blushes


Luminoso
Fantastico Mauve
Bellissimo Bronze
 

these blushes are super pigmented and apply so smooth. each has a gorgeous luminosity running through them that give my cheeks a highlighted glow. i use the bronze shade in the summer, the plum shade for the perfect winter flush, and luminoso all year round, as it gives a nice peach color.


5. Urban Decay Naked Palette 

these are by far my most used eyeshadows- i am a neutrals girl so it doesnt get any better for me than this palette. (except of course the naked2!) a few of my favorite colors from this palette are: naked, buck, darkhorse, smog, toasted, and hustle. 

6. Ardell 120 Demi Wispies






2011 will forever be the year that i learned how to apply false lashes, and once i started, i could not stop! these are my everyday lashes- full but natural. 


7. Nars Laguna Bronzer


my favorite bronzer- perfect color, perfect satiny finish. 



8. Laura Mercier Mineral Powder Foundation in Natural Beige



i use this powder everyday to set my makeup for a perfect, airbrushed finish. because it is a powder foundation, i also use it over concealer on days i dont wear liquid foundation. it gives the perfect natural-looking coverage and lasting powder, never looks cakey or powdery, and lets my skin show through. 


9. Benefit Erase Paste in NO.2



i have almost nothing left in this pot of salmon-toned, creamy, correcting concealer, and it is a MUST-re-purchase-immediately product. it brightens, smooths, and conceals the under eye area like nothing i have ever tried before...and i have tried every concealer that exists.



10. L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara






this is my all time favorite mascara. i have not been without a tube of this for the entire year! it is the most thickening, volumizing, and darkening mascara i have found yet.



11. Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Liner in 0L



this is my favorite black pencil. its creamy, but not too creamy- the perfect consistency.






<3

No comments:

Post a Comment